Friday 25 December 2009

PHEEEEEWWW!!!!

Pheeeeeeewww,
This feels better,
Peace at last,
No naggers and bullies,
No daggers and swords drawn at you,
No whingers and unhappy faces.


Pheeeeeewww[takes a deep breath],
That's a deep sigh?
The person next to me asks,
This feels better I say,
No mosquitoes in my ears,
No mercenaries about and around,
No fake smiles about.

Pheeeewwww,
You know what,i say,
Trying to raise some attention,
My chest feels lighter,
Like I don't smoke anymore,
My legs feel freer,
No chains round the ankles,
My arms are even better,
'cause no cuffs round the wrists,


Pheeeeewwww,
So much light about now,
So much freedom at hand,
No much darkness anymore,
So much air to breath in..

Mates and relatives,
Like roots they are,
Meeting underground,
Fooled by the branches above
Ooh what a pheeeewwww
Feels so much better and better.

No comments: