Wednesday 23 July 2008

IT WAS CROWDED

It was so crowded in there,
It was a group,
That i was chocked,
It wasnt just us,coz
Others on the wings ,
Through the thin walls were listening,

Like roots they are,
Meeting underground living you in darkness,
They thought am in the unknown,
But some from within them
To me they came.
It was so crowded inside
And i got out now.

They talked hot air,
I was so crowded,
A lot came into my ears,
Taming me they failed,
Blaming me they were and they are,
Plucked out luckily i was,
For a thorn i was called,
Others hailed me,
Others failed me.

Words they said believed,
For they are many,
Nasties have been said
Like pasties,
Hasty they were to judge me
'coz they didnt understand me
'coz me they did underestimate
Reason why, i distanced myself

So much my tiny ears took,
So much i had to let go,
So quiet i stayed,
No questions i asked
Fedup i got,
A million whys will be said,
Singled out i will be
The source of the problem,
I will be called,

For it was so crowded,
No space i had to breathe,
Happy i am ,that i can now,
FREE IAM AT LAST
FROM THE CROWD


(c)Lalli,2008 Inc..copyright reserved.

No comments: