Wednesday 1 October 2008

BE THE ONE

You have been looking you say,
You have been trying you said,
I have been looking as well,
I have been trying as well,
But unlcky i have been,
Hope i will be the one,

I saw you biting those finger nails,
You seem shy with those blue eyes of yours,
I cant stop thinking of you,
Smiling at me across the dinner table,
Gazing straight into my eyes,

You have driven me in your car,
You have driven me crazy,
Hope you truely mean what yo say,
And hope in me you believe,
And hope i will be the one,

My brain is thinking non stop
My heart is running faster,
I am having sleepless nights,
Thinkin of you non stop,
My heart if falling for you,
Slowly it is being taken away,
Slowly i am beginging to smile again

Its all because of you,
Life was all but a waste,
But on snails pace,
I am begining to realise again,
Its worth living,
Hope this time you will be the one

(c)..Gerald..2008Inc...for his flower , that makes him smile..

No comments: