Tuesday 13 January 2009

LISTEN TO ME BRO,WHERE YOU ARE..

Dear Bro ,

When i sit down
And think of the future
A future that we could have had,
I all end up in tears.

If i think of the plans,
Plans unaccomplished,
And the jokes that we cracked
Then i end up upset.

But if think of what we did
Of those good old memories,
When i look at young Gee
Then i end up smiling

You were a sweet brother
I miss you so much bro
When i look at your photos
I know you are smiling at us bro

Bro listen,where you are
To others you are gone,
To others you were just one othem
But to us bro,you meant so much..and
Remember, we love you lots

......(R.I.P.Yamz.....

.Geez,Inc2009)...i say that the dead,who had already died are happier than the living,who are still alive.I believe yo are happy bro..

No comments: