Tuesday 13 January 2009

...MY LIFE CYCLE

All the troubles i have been,
All the sad bubbles my life seen
I hope my life changes
I hope my luck changes


All the tears brought
All the fears i have had
One day,i hope my life changes
I hope my luck changes.

Through the coldbreeze
I stand,but cant freeze
Just a slice,i believe this is
Will withstand this thin cold ice
And hope my life changes

I stand in open spaces,
Bright lights up in the sky
Its like a traffic jam,
My life is in a a standstill
Red light,yellow light,
Then will be green light,
Life will be ....

When i keep silent,
My bones wasting away
Through my groning al times
I know its just a life cycle
I know my life wil change

For day and night comes
There is dusk,and dawn
Which stage of life i am in
But i know one day,
My life will shine like a green light
No more trafffic jams..

No comments: