Tuesday 19 May 2009

RIVER OF LOVE

Hey baby,
Won't you take a little ride with me.
Have a look around ,
See what we can see.
I've got the paddle,
I've got the boat.
Come on baby,
I know she'll float.

We'll go rolling on,
We'll go floating on,
Drift away from all these city lights,
Might rock a little bit,
So hold on tight.
On this river of love.

Let's get carried away with the gentle flow.
Might get caught up in its undertow.
Let's go rolling on the river of love.

I got a little piece of paper,
Let me write you some words .
Got a stream of kisses about million miles long.
Dancing on the water in the moonlight beach.
Sparkling down through the sea of dreams.

Come on and ride with me babe,
The tides are rough,
But we will not capsize,
Come on babe i will paddle ,
And wont let drown..

On this river of love

No comments: