Thursday 20 November 2008

BRO YAMZ

Some can see me like am fine
They dont know the pain inside me
Its cutting deep brother,
Its cutting deep like a knife
Its so painfull brother
You meant so much to me

Each night my pillow is wet
Wet with tears of sorrow
I am crying for you brother
That my son shouldnt see me crying
For he keeps asking of you brother
You were close to him bro,
Its so painfull that i cannot be with
On your way home

Bro,you came here walking ,
Passing through the checkpoints
But today sleeping forever you are
Not seeing where you are going
The wound is so deep bro,
Its a stab in my heart bro

Who am i gonna be with
You know my troubles bro
Please bro,come talk to me
Talk to me in my sleep,
Ask God to help me bro
For i am in deep pain
I am at loss bro
You have left me lonely
In the middle of the of the sea.

I will cry forever bro
No tears will bring you back
No words of encouragement
Will calm me down
For it pains so badly bro,
The wounds are incurablbe

RIP BRO YAMIKANI...

No comments: