Thursday 13 November 2008

ITS SO MUCH BROTHER

So much t o cry about,
One is i have lost you brov
So much to wail about,there is so much weeping
I am failing to cry brov
For i dont really know what to say,
Tears are slowly bleeding inside me
I am in fear brov and my heart in pain


Its so much pain to bear bro,
When i saw you sleeping in that bed
Your body so cold bro
How bad is the pain that i have br
Smile at me up there bro
How sad that we are in tears
Goodness knows why there is so much pain in life

Tell Dickens,Mary,Lamec,
Duncan,Betty,Yosiyas and all
To come and talk to us bro
Tell them to smile for us bro
How sad life can be sometimes
May Gods grace be with us bro

I know you are smiling bro
You left us two bro
My kiddo Jnr is asking bro
Where is Uncle Yami daddie
In heaven i have told him you are bro,
Sad you lying thete in the morgue alone bro

Its so much pain for me brov

No comments: