Tuesday 25 November 2008

STILL STANDING

Through the strong killer waves
Through the bad rough times
Through the dangerous tides
With strong winds from all directions
I am still standing

In one direction like a river
My life and fate has flown so far
Sky high,like a kyte
My luck has blown,
From all angles,shots have been fired
I am still standing.

Curses you have tried to cast,
Loved ones have been taken away
M emotions,you have tested
Loosing you have ended up,
Killer in your blood is flowing
Still i am standing

Takind me down you have failed,
So much bad,about me is said,
Behind fakes you have tailed,
Death rides you have hailed,
Soon come,down under you go
Slowly,being eaten,
Yet i am still standing

The plus you have,
The minus i have remained,
Blood in your hand you carry,
So much bad of me you say,
Shocked i have been,
In all weathers....
I will still stand strong

REST IN PEACE BRO YAMZ..MISSING THE JOKES BRO..SOME ARE HAPPY!!!!!!!!!
(C)Lalli.Inc

No comments: