Saturday 22 November 2008

WHY YO HAD TO GO BROTHER?

WHY YOU HAD TO GO?
I am wondering why away
You had to go brother
Its had to take man,
Who i am say man to?

A bad day you had to bro
It was my birthday you know,
Come on talk to me
Why you chose to go on this day

The 22nd of Nov,08
Is a day that you have gone under
To others you are gone
To us in our minds you remain
We love you bro,

Come on talk to me Yamzy
Talk to me brother,
Tell me how life is in the other world,
Look after us brother,
Smile at us brother,
Kiddo young Gee keeps asking,
Is uncle Yamzy looking after us?
I know you are brother

I am asking you to talk to me bro,
Come on talk to me,
I am sorry i wasnt around to help brother,
At the time when you needed help,
Why did you go the way you did bro,
I have so many questions brother

MAY YOU RIP down there brother
I know you are at Mdekela
We are coming behind you bro,
Clear the way and make room for us,
We love you so much bro..

REST IN PEACE..BROTHER YAMZ..

No comments: